14 May 2011

Stephens Wedding: Day two

We woke up bright and early Friday morning.  Not because we had to, but because a certain boy likes to wake up as soon as the sun comes up (even when he goes to bed "late").  I had to go with the ladies to the salon, though, so it was good timing.

Owen and Kraig stayed back at our condo for the morning.  After a nap (again, on demand.  Who is this kid?  We say "close your eyes and go to sleep" and he does it!) they headed down to the beach.  Owen can't get enough of the sand!




We all got ready to head over to Sam's beach house for rehearsal and dinner.  Unfortunately, the weather had not been cooperating for an outdoor rehearsal, but we did manage to sneak it in during a random calm moment between storms.








Did I hog this little peanut for the majority of the evening?  You bet I did.

Bellies were filled, rehearsal was complete, and we were ready to get some rest before the Big Day!

No comments: