11 May 2011

Well hey there, second trimester!

Finally!  I'm thankful to say that the last 9 weeks have really flown by.  We've been keeping busy with Owen, obviously, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

I'm not 13 weeks pregnant today, per se, but this week-ish.  I know, so vague.  But this is all an elaborate plan to mask when my due date is.  Yes, it's that important to me that people don't know the date.  Why?  Because folks don't know when to leave a 40-weeks pregnant, grumpy mama alone about when she is going to get that baby out.  If you're going to call me in November looking for a baby or laboring mama, instead consider an offer of food or a foot massage.  Just keeping it real :)

Anyway, I'm still feeling 100% awesome for most of the day.  Evenings are the worst but are slowly getting better.  Hopefully I'll feel great as we travel for the next 6 days on vacation to Florida for my sister's wedding.

And now I'll leave you with a few random photos of me and Owen (yes, Owen is still here despite the fact that I've basically ignored him on the blog lately.  Sorry!)  Kraig was going to shoot a couple photos of my growing belly and Owen wanted to model as well.  He picked up a shirt of mine that is wrap-style and had me put it on him.  So funny!  Look at his face; I think he felt like he looked pretty fancy.  Gentle smile, hands crossed.  I love this kid.



No comments: