Last year, the annual Sellwood festival was on the day that we arrived in Portland. We had good intentions to go check it out but, well, we needed to get furniture to sit on. Priorities. Anyway, I tell you this because this year Kraig had to work the day of the festival, BUT I WASN'T ABOUT TO MISS IT AGAIN! So Owen and I went by ourselves- which wasn't super fun, I mean talking with a toddler is fun and all but we missed our Kraigers.
But who cares what I thought- Owen thought it was fantastic.
$0.50 bowl of ice cream? Yes, please.
I let him burn off his sugar high on the toddler playground. He loved it- he has a new affinity for tunnels.
We couldn't stay long because we needed to pick up Kraig from work and head to another park. The "Elephant park."
There is a playground, of course, as well as this dog water bowl.
It's affixed to the concrete tiles and has a fountain (bubbler) in it. Amazing. Sophie loved it.

No comments:
Post a Comment